Outlines/Terms and Conditions
Buy asking for a commission you hear by agree to these rules,
I tried to be fair and understating and these can and will change over time so please read!
Anything that needs to be discussed you can contact me.
Denying or Cancelling on my end
- I have the right to deny any commission that I cannot complete or simply do not want to
- I have the right to cancel a work that I cannot complete or finish within certain reasons
- A cancelation on my end will result in a refund of your money as soon as possible
- I want to make sure my costumer is as satisfied as possible, so I will send several drafts of the work before finishing the final product. (I just want to make sure it is what you are asking for)
- I can but prefer not to work under deadlines it highly limits what I can come up with, however for projects and such I understand I will try to adhere to the schedule that you provide.
- Paypal (USD)
- I prefer 50% upfront and then 50% after the finished product has been received
- Prices will vary based on time and difficulty but for reference a full 3 min song for a videogame soundtrack should run about $10-15
*Prices subject to change (price chart will come soon)
What I am proficient in
I Cannot/will not work on
- Orchestral or something requiring real instruments (I do not own the virtual instruments or software at the time of writing this to complete such adventures although I would like to one day).
I am proficient in
- Synthwave or Techno 80s vibe
- Videogame or 8-bit soundtracks
- Remixing and Remaking game tracks
- My certain style of Lo-fi Chillstep
I Can do but am not proficient in
- Loops and backtracks (hip-hop related)
- Drum tracks
- Jazz/ fusion (Chords only)
- I will make works for projects but only if my name is mentioned somewhere for credit
This is in order for me to identify people who want commissions
Please send as a private message through Newgrounds Only!
- Name and username: ______________
- Com: [Loop/Full track] [Time Limit][Genera or helpful tips]
- References: [anything to aide me in finding the exact sound, more is better]
- Best place for me to send updates and drafts: ____________
- Comments or Details: _____________
- Joe Shmoo (Nerostratos)
- Com: 2 min Videogame loop
- References: Link to 1st song, link to 2nd song
- “Make it dark and minor but a little bouncy for a cave exploration track”
Feel free to ask any questions I know I didn’t touch on a lot here but that’s only cause I’m new to working for other people, but I hope I can fill your request if It falls under any of the above specifications. Thank you for reading